Forums are back in action! ×

Breakfast Victory!

btfanatic87

I have a few woots to report :smug:

1. If anyone here has ever had a wicked bad hangover, you will understand why this, IMO, deserves a woot!

Long story short; I drank too much wine last night. Woke up with the typical hangover symptoms...headache, saying "I'm never drinking again!" even though you know it's a lie...etc.

Went out to breakfast this morning. Anyone who has had a hangover knows the only thing one wants to eat is greasy, crab loaded, bacon-y goodness. I too wanted this as I felt it would cure me of my self inflicted ills. I choose to rise above the temptations and (mostly) stick to Paleo by eating an 3 egg omelet with broccoli and bacon. (Bacon is meat candy, I'm never going to give it up and I only eat it on rare occasions now :tongue:).

YAY!!! :victorious::victorious: Woot woot!!

2. I have cut my drinking down from every night to only 3!!! Hooray!

3. I have lost 5lbs in two weeks being on Paleo! My pants are a little looser, I have more energy, I am sleeping better and I don't feel as fatigued after work like I used to! I think I need to cut out another serving of fruit and stick with 2 servings a day and I'll hopefully loose even more!

Anyone else ever make the decision to stick to your diet even if you are hungover?? I think it feels pretty awesome!

Have a fantastic Sunday!

“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.†William Arthur Ward

Archived