Forums are back in action! ×

I am Agilian, a super hero.

Background (way more than I expected or intended, I guess I had a lot to get off my chest): Typical teenager background, nothing exciting. That’s something that is going to change though. I’m not exactly from a broken home, more of a home held together with duct tape and superglue. It looks sturdy and perfect from the outside looking in, but the grass is always greener on the other side, so what do I know. I don’t care as much about what people’s beliefs are, but more about what they do with them. If they say their opinions or stick up for other’s, alls dandy. If they try and shove them down someone else’s throat or are just so stubborn and ignorant, I’ll gladly step in if it seems like I should. When there are those moments you see someone in a situation, and most people stop and think, “what will people think of me if I help them/stick up for them?†I try to think of “how much would it suck if I was in their shoes?†I’ve been in those shoes. I’ve been the average teenage girl, all insecure and worried about what people think. One day I threw on a false sense of confidence and acted as if I was strong. Pretended I was confident. It started out fairly rough, with me fairly rude, mean even. Definitely not what I had hoped for, but what I had grown up thinking of “confident†as. I have since changed; thankfully. Still acting confident, but there are days, weeks when I forget it is an act. When I’m truly confident. There are plenty of rough patches, plenty of temporary “fixes†that help me when the rough patches are just a little too rough, but no long term help and none of me trying to “fix†my entire life with the addictive things that so many people I know have turned to and haven’t returned from. I may be a sinner, but there’s no such thing as a saint without a past. To be Captain America, there had to be a weak little man with determination; to be Batman, there had to be a man afraid of bats. I am Agilian, a super hero, an alternate identity. A weak one to start, but that’s just the start. I’m not looking for an end; I’m looking for the journey that will forever last.

The reason behind my goals, behind joining, behind trying? To create my own inspiration, to be able to say, “well, if I could do that, then I guess I can do this too.†To have that as my future inspiration.

Starting Attributes: Pudge and flab, but mostly no endurance and I lack a can of whoop-ass. STR-3 DEX-3 STA-1 CON-2 WIS-3 CHA-3

Goals: Stick to a workout plan for over three weeks (CON-3). Learn the minimum basics of Parkour, as in landing, roll, and catleap (WIS-3 DEX-2). Eat healthier without falling off the bandwagon for over three weeks (CON-3).

Learn and understand the general basics of guitar (WIS-2 CON-2)

Archived