Forums are back in action! ×

Some updates

thesmilingone

Well hello everyone, it's been a while since my last post here. I would say I didn't have much time for it, but we all know what that really means... :) Anyways, there has been some major changes in my life during the past few weeks that make me proud and happy.

First of all, I changed to the Paleo Diet. Like, 100% paleo. I've been on a high fat - near zero carb diet for 3 weeks now, and I feel amazing! The first week was like a dream, I was so light-headed and I felt like I was walking among clouds, it was hard to concentrate, I had no energy and the like. But I lost 3 kgs in 2 weeks, my muscles started to show and the fat seems to just melt off my belly. All hail the Paleo Diet I'd say :victorious:

I still have some problems with overeating due to my ED but I don't eat crap anymore. Last time my overeating meant I ate 2 avocadoes, one whole bar of 81% dark chocolate and a bag of almonds with some dried figs. That is far more acceptable than the countless croissants, bars of milk chocolate, ice cream and whatnot that I used to consume when my ED striked. So I consider this an improvement.

Then, I started to go to kettlebell trainings. I love it, near as much as Hot Iron. And it happens that I do deadlifts with 35 kgs by now, my best is 10 deadlifts under 30 secs :victorious:

And I levelled up in my jbob as well, I now work for IBM and I shall travel to Newcastle in September to get to know everything I need to be professional in my new job role.

I also visited Stockholm lately, which is one of my favorite cities of all time, just because I had 5 days off work and I wanted to have some fun. The achievement in this is that I could save enough money in 2 months to spend a week in Stockholm :victorious: For future travels, I started to set 20% of my salary aside. See where that's going to take me next time!

Archived