Forums are back in action! ×

New Rebel Level 1, London

Hi,

I just joined the revolution and joined the forum. I'm in OK shape at the moment but realise that I want to be much fitter, and want to take my life in a different direction; away from long hours in offices and towards long hours in the sun.

I'm a calm but driven person who likes step off the beaten track and try new things. I run my own company providing project management solutions. I was born in johanesburg, South Africa but also spent time growing up in Essex, England and Gaborone, Botswana. I went to the University of Sheffield. I live in London at the moment but I start travelling at the end of October and plan to relocate to south east asia at the end of the adventures.

RPG Stats

Alignment - Chaotic Good

Class - Ranger

Height - 183cm

Weight - 88Kg

Str 7/12

Dex 6/12

Con 8/12

Int 7/12

Wis 8/12

Chr 8/12

I'm a bit of a jack-of-all traits - I jog, I sail, I cycle, I hike, I do martial arts, etc. - but at present I want to learn to rock-climb like a boss and get back into parkour (I did a load of classes with some really great people in Chelmsford, UK about 18 months ago but then had to take a break due to injuries and then got distracted with training for a boxing bout!).

My 'Level-50' is running a small but profitable firm out of south east asia providing consultation on life-enriching long term travel. The company would helping people to approach sabaticals and gap-years with project management methodology to get the most out of their trips in terms of learning skills, doing services for poor communities and seeing some of the worlds truely breath-taking sites. It would also provide 'Gaurdians' who are experienced travellers and familiar with the regions that are visited to help with the logistics and to help minimise risks. When I'm not running the company I will be sailing around the south pacific islands, and spending time with a wonderful family. I want to be in excellent shape and self-organised and take part in endurance events in Asia.

"Quod nihil illi deecrat ad regnandum praeter regnum" - Nicolli Machiavelli

Archived