Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings and Salutations

Greetings fellow fitness peoples, my name is Drew, aka, Porta in these parts.

I hail from a small little country, you may have stumbled upon in ancient scrolls named Australia. Surrounded by oceans we may my isolated, but we are not alone.

Im whats called an Exercise Physiologist (EP), a type of Monk/Ranger, wielding all forms of exercise interventions to ensure my party stays fit for the fight. Our Barbarian takes double damge after dropping the Barbell on his head after a failed Press attempt, I'll break out my numerous healing potions, the Ranger gets her foot in a snare trap, I'll apply secret presure points to relieve the pain as taught by my monk teacher. Our assassin has difficulty scaling rock walls, I'll show him hidden climbing techniques to get him to the top.

I'd say Im what you guys in the land of America call a physical therapist, my job is to help people recover from illness, accident, or injury. I pretty much live in the gym, where i love helping people on their paths to leveling up.

There are three things Im passionate about, Exercise, Nutrition and gaming, for me, they are the natural state of existance! This site feels like home to me already, hopefully i can share some of my experince and knowledge with out fellow adventurers.

My strike mission at the moment is all about cycling, Im an avid indoor RPM (les Mills) instructor, I want to be the best instructor I can, im currently working on my micro, hopefully i can nail my APM and turn it into an amzing macro experince.

Currently Im turtling my base, developing my rehab consultancy, which is growing, a tough road but well worth it :). Hopefully next year I can employ some peons to do my bidding :)

Lastly I aim to take on some novices and return to the temple to help train the new genration of warrior/monks, after kneeling at the steps of the university the grandmasters appear to be interested in me. (I hope to take a lecturing position at uni in sports science)

Needless to say Im an avid Gamer and self professed fitness Geek!

Cheers

Porta

Cheers Razor :)

Fitness goals is I hope to become a RPM presenter here in Australia, so currently evrything Im doing is aimed at improving my riding.

Ive just commenced a resistaence training phase, currently developing base strength which I will then move into power. So im just getting used to lifting, Deads, Cleans, rows, Sqaut ect. My upper body strength needs a fair bit of work aswell

In terms od riding im just refinig my coaching, and technique, particulary pace management.

Archived