Forums are back in action! ×

Fitocracy Woot! or: Dance Dance Evolution

Artinum

I've beaten my second quest on Fitocracy this morning! The first one was just about consistency - log ten exercises in a week - and I managed that one easily, but some of the others are scary complicated.

This one - dance for thirty minutes, then 50 jumping jacks. Given that my back is grumbling at me, I decided to postpone the workout an extra day and have a crack at this one instead. Blimey, but thirty minutes of dancing is tiring. My usual warm-up only involves 3-5 minutes.

Well, time to get working on something. It's 9:30am and I have a whole day ahead of me to conquer more stuff with. Chaaarge!

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

I USED TO DO THAT TOO! I would do 30 minutes - an hour of DDR and it would be so tiring at the end, but so satisfying all the same.

I've since lost my PS2 (Pets...) But I plan to get another and re-buy the DDRMax and Extreme games because those were my favorites x3.

Congratulations!

Phantom Adventurer/Monk-in-Training

STR: 2 || DEX: 2 || STA: 1 || CON: 3 || WIS: 4 || CHA: 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no crying in alien warfare.

Further woots today - after feeling restless and unable to concentrate yesterday, I've spent much the day feeling the same. This evening I put on some music and got down to business! Just seven minutes of dancing this time, but this WAS followed by TWO bodyweight circuits. Nearly. I couldn't quite manage all those squats and push-ups the second time around and I fell short by nine seconds on the second plank, but this is the first double circuit I've done in a while. Next time, I'll manage two full ones!

202 points on Fitocracy for that. Nice.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Archived