Forums are back in action! ×

Hey y'all, I'm new

I'm so excited to join the rebellion! I've lost 30lbs in the last year and a half on my own, and I'm thrilled to have a group to help me level up! All of my friends and family are very NOT into fitness or eating well. My husband is trying to do better, though.

I'm 28, married to my HS sweetheart. I am the beastmistress, bc I have always had animals. Currently we have 3 rescue dogs, plus a kitten my husband found a few weeks ago that we may be keeping. I'm a sucker for orange cats. I read a lot, and also have an organic herb and vegetable garden in the back yard. Naturally, I'm from Tx. Hence the y'all.

I'm hoping that with my joining the forums I will gain friends and good habits. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 2 Slayer Ranger

STR-4.5 DEX-3 STA-6.5 CON-4.5 WIS-5 CHA-3

Hello BeastMistress! Congratulations on your successes so far! I too have found that those around me are not into fitness or eating well. Being the lone ranger sucks, but it is so worth it when they ask you how you have been so successful at getting a wicked body. :D I like to garden too! Mine would be organic, but I still live at home and my dad wages war on the bugs all of the time -_-, so mostly organic it is but the Zucchini had a bad case of cucumber beetle, so those definitely aren't organic anymore D: I hope you find what you are looking for here and complete your epic destiny with us!

arcticMaiden the Unshakeable

Arctic Adventurer - Level 3
Epic Quest || Travel Blog || Challenge 1 || Challenge 2 || Current Challenge

STR: 8 / DEX: 7 / STA: 9 / CON: 9 / WIS: 6 / CHA: 6

Thanks for the warm welcome! Proud of myself today, did some wall pushups, squats, and did lunges on my way inside from unloading dog and catfood and litter from my truck. Trying to sneak the workout in there, lol. It was kinda fun.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 2 Slayer Ranger

STR-4.5 DEX-3 STA-6.5 CON-4.5 WIS-5 CHA-3

Archived