Forums are back in action! ×

likes to lift things. not so good at it yet.

A few months ago I was linked to an old article here and now I'm an addict. However I think I'm even more socially retarded online than I am in real life so I've only join the rebellion now for fear of everything blah blah.

Its taken me a year to lose 16 kilos, mostly because I would just do shake diets, lose 8, regain 5, lose 8, regain 5 etc until I hired a person trainer and started lifting weights. This week I'm finally back to my

Before-living-with-super-speed-metabolism-boyfriend-who-eats-a-pizza-as-a-snack-but-weighs-56kg-weight

Also I eat like semi-paleo now

And even though I've lost 16****in kilos I actually feel like I'm right at the beginning because (as I was aware 3 years ago) I still need to lose 6kg just to fall into the 'normal weight range bmi.

Also lifting weights is addictive. Although I am still kinda scared of the weight room at my gym when my trainer isn't there with me.

Also also how many eggs per week is perhaps too many eggs per week? In my attempt to cut carbs I eat eggs like, every day.and I'll aim to go a day without but then at dinner time its easier to cook 2 eggs then ti actually ... cook. Fail.

Archived