Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, nice to meet ya :)

Hey everyone! I'm new here, and new to guilds and assassins and ninjas and all the other cool stuff that's going around here so I decided to join. I started working out about a year ago in the spring of '11, but was plagued with sickness twice last year - once in the summer and again in the winter which took me about 2 months each time to recover. :( I've made new year resolutions before but you know how that goes! Eating a bowl of ice cream and prolonging it to 'next week'. This year I wanted it to be different. I'm determined to lose weight and become the best me I can be. I started off just wanting to lose weight with random workouts/cardio to achieve that skinny look (which I've never been). Thing is, I hate cardio. Then I started picking up weights and really liked how it formed my physique (OMG, I have muscles?!) and have not looked back.

In the beginning of this year I started on a 5x5 program but now I am on a lower set/higher rep regime. There have been injuries along the way, right now I have had to adjust my training program because of said injury. I train anywhere from 4-5x week, 3 of those days lifting weights. Since I've started this year I have lost 20lbs. I just turned 27 about a week ago and I'm only just beginning to feel like I'm coming out of my shell and becoming the person I should have been all along. And in order to track my progress I will be starting a log here that will include workouts/diet tracking, progress pics, maybe even random memes, (if I can find where) and I hope you will join me in my journey. Any advice, questions, comments are welcome! Thanks for reading! :)

~ Go Kixxy

welcome, kixxy! good job on the progress so far. :)

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Archived