Forums are back in action! ×

Best Internet bank?

Oogiem

Ok anyone got a preference for best internet bank?

Need checks, international wire transfers twice a year low fees and a debit card option. Local banks are nickel and diming us to death with fees for this and that. Monthly service fees, fees for each check, fees if I deposit too much in one month, fees to have a debit card etc. etc. etc and I'm tired of it.

Oogie McGuire

Black Sheep Shepherdess

STR 4.25 | DEX 4.5 | STA 3.75 | CON 3 | WIS 4.75 | CHA 1

I like HSBC. They have free bank to bank transfers which makes in handy for me to launder....I mean move money around between accounts.

Interest rate isn't great, but then again no one gives a good interest rate these days.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

I used ING in the past but they have been sold out to Capital One and I've heard lots of changes are to be expected. I had an account with HSBC a number of years ago and their customer service was horrible and I finally closed that one out. I recently moved my retirement account to Scottrade and they have a bank as well that you can link to your investment account. I am more than pleased with my experiences so far with them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]STR: 3.0 | DEX: 2.5 | CON: 2.0 | STA: 2.5 | WIS: 3.0 | CHA: 2.0

I used ING in the past but they have been sold out to Capital One and I've heard lots of changes are to be expected.

I'm holding out... But did you see the news today? About to change the name to Capital One 360. A little part of me, the 10 year ING customer, just died.

@hillarief

You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Dave Ramsey recommends Perk Street Financial- 2.5% cash back on checking purchases using your debit card

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Archived