Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings and Salutations!

Yo, I'm Chris, a scrawny nerdcore rapper and thespian from South Australia.

I love rock climbing, martial arts and parkour on the physical side of things. I stand about 5'6", and weigh around 58kg.

In my geek life, I like videogames (Fallout 3 has me by the stones ATM, and love the Total War series), playing Go/WeiQi, and reading philosophy and science. The best though, is catching up with mates to play with our little war-dollies (warhammer 40k and such).

But I'm pushing 40, and starting to see a beergut forming on my weedy frame. The time has come for action!

I've just started a vocational course to become a qualified personal trainer, and have decided to get buff as part of the process (at the least - it'll be hard to attract clients with the body of an Ettercap...).

So here's my goal: I will gain 15kg of muscle so I look sexy and hardcore like King Leonidas or Captain America. However my ectomorphic frame will probably limit me to a Bruce Lee physique, but that works for me :). I don't yet know much about bodybuilding, so I'm unsure what time-frame to put on this, but lets go with 10kg gain over the next 12 weeks, and track my progress to work out the last 5kg.

Ciao!

Eldar on the Path of the Warrior (Elf Adventurer)Level 1 | STR 1 |DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 3 |FirmitasUtilitasVenustas

Woo! I'm also a Thespian and avid gamer, glad to have you aboard!

We have some pretty specific classes that I think you'll like to help you reach your goals.

We have the Assassin's Den which has several traceurs and free-runners for all of your parkour questions, we have the Monk's Dojo which has several martial art practitioners, and the Warrior's Forge, which is all about lifting weight and putting on muscle mass.

Conquius, Level 5 Cavalier

STR: 10.5  | DEX: 8  | CON: 12  | INT: 13  | WIS: 9  | CHA: 10.5

"Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim."

Archived