Forums are back in action! ×

Hello!

Hello Rebels, a little back story born in Jamaica grew up in Stamford CT. When my family first moved to America I was a little down and turn to food to make me feel better. So there is where my weight problems stem. I am now 20 and going to college in Boston pursuing a BS in Computer Science.I want to leave colleg healthy and ready for my future, so here are my goals:

1 - decrease my body fat % by 1/3

2 - increase my cardio endurence

3 - generally become more healthy

I look forward to getting healthier and learning from this awesome community.

MBee,

I visited Jamaica a few months ago. Beautiful place. Do you ever go back to visit at all?

Best wishes with your goals. The emotional connection to food is a hard one to break (I used to suffer from that too). Is it still a regular problem, or have you made improvements here?

Goal suggestion: attach a specific date to it, which you want to accomplish this by. It'll give you a stronger sense of urgency.

My blog ---> www.thewallenway.com

Yeah, I visit family there whenever I can. I'm not as attached to food as I used to be but because of my past I find that my food choices today aren't the best. That is something that I want to chang as well so I'm slowly making changes in my diet. Giving myself a deadline is a good idea considering I do work better when there's a time limit. I'll shoot for visible change in November.

Archived