Forums are back in action! ×

Data Point is finally here!

TheSavageBean

This probably won't seem like a huge deal to most, but making it to this data point means heaps to me.

I decided to go on a cut and had basically a month of experimentation to find a cut that was comfortable.

So what's the end result? In one month...

94kg start

86kg finish.

I didn't measure hips at the start but I think it was 42"

39.5" hips finish

I measure for fluctuation all the time, so I know those two are true weights (i.e. I didn't take a high fluctuation and a low fluctuation). I actually literally woke up one morning measuring my hips before and after sleep and lost 1". My lowest hip measurement was 38" a couple days ago.

I cheated on my cut a grand total of 5-6 times over the month, but most of the cheats weren't bad, just an off-plan meal that I worked out to be under kCal anyway. I had to substitute a footlong subway sub for meal 1 for a week due to kabuki rehearsals. I also had one 24 hour fast, half to anticipate a cheat that was coming, and half because I just wasn't hungry.

The current plan for this cut is 2 meals with 7 hours between and a 16 hour fast every day. I've worked hard on getting them just right and they are: chicken stew and "mexican meat" for ~650kCal each plus a protein shake. I'll post the full recipes if you desire but they're pretty standard, nothing special. THIS ISN'T THE CUT I LOST WEIGHT ON THOUGH. For that, meal 1 is a protein powder enhanced microwave egg omelette instead of mexican meat. My workouts are 20 minutes HIIT cardio and a 3day split on a 6 day rotation (that means weights 6 days per week for non-warriors). I had some minimal strength gains though nothing too substantial.

So that's my month's weightloss and how I did it! I'm super excited about next month's data point, I'll probably bump this when I get there.

THE SAVAGERY CONTINUES!

Addend: I also proved some shit for my PhD (been trying to do that for a year now), prepared my confirmation talk and set my sleep schedule to 5:30am wakeups but whatevs.

Archived