Forums are back in action! ×

Good evening

I'm Anji. I'm 25, a newbie cosplayer/voice actress and part-time bookseller.

Currently 5'8", bouncing between 220 - 230lbs

I've always struggled with my weight - I was born premature so for a very long time I was always underweight. As a result I've had a blank check as far as food choices go. I also much preferred the books and video games I owned to people as well as very (over)protective parents means it wasn't really worth the hassle to go play outside. Fast forward about 10 some odd years - I've got some issues with emotional eating, smoking and just a myriad of OBSTACLES TO DESTROY.

Short-term goals:

1. Quit smoking

2. Re-learn how to ride bike

3. Stop eating white bread.

I have no idea what to do for short term rewards but maybe:

1. New makeup brushes

2. New fandom-y tshirt

3. New wig for cosplay

I'll probably make a better list for all of this later, but here's to my fellow members of the Rebellion.

/salute

MaestraAnji, Lvl. 1 Fire Elemental Adventurer

STR: 2|DEX: 3|STA: 2|CON: 3|WIS: 2|CHA: 3
My Fitness PalFitocracy[under renovation]

Anji,

Welcome! Very cool you're a voice actress. I dabble in film and theatre acting, myself. I had the same issue with over-protective parents. I wanted to play football as a kid, but this was "too risky." If I could go back and do it over, I would have been more demanding about this issue, as it could have saved a lot of esteem/body issues if I was more active. Live and learn. If I ever have offspring, they won't make the mistake I did.

Are you following a particular diet or workout plan at the moment?

-Dan

My blog ---> www.thewallenway.com

Archived