Forums are back in action! ×

Finally found a decent forum!!

Hi everyone,

I have been searching for a forum to discuss and share ideas for a while with no avail. After being recommended this site by a friend I was intrigued. I read a number of articles and was hooked.

I'm 29 and live in the UK.

Last year I was 16 stone and decided to do something about it.

I'm now 13 stone 5 and feeling pretty good.

I gave up smoking (and will never smoke again) after 12 years so my fitness has a long way to go but I am committed.

My main focus is to be healthy (as I know without health you have nothing) but I also want to get crazy fit.

Really looking forward to sharing ideas and reading some of the great articles. :joyous:

A diet is not a few weeks but for a lifetime.

Welcome! I happen to think that NF is the best forum on teh interwebs. I'm pretty sure it's scientifically proven. ;)

Your progress already is awesome! Congrats on all that hard work, especially the quitting smoking...you're well on your way to achieving your goals.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome SambieWlks and barefootdawsy. Really enjoying the community on here already. It's awesome to find like minded people interested in improving themselves.

Already I've upped my game with posting a few topics I've been having problems with. The people have been awesome.

A diet is not a few weeks but for a lifetime.

Archived