Forums are back in action! ×

A new reb. in town;)

Hi y'all. My name's Tim. I am 6 ft. tall, thankfully broad shoulderd, and am currently loosing weight. Just over a month ago I stepped on the scale and saw that I let my weight creep back up to 215 lbs. UNACCEPTABLE!!! Considering 2 years ago I lost 35 lbs. on my own and kwpt my weith between 185-190 lbs. Since I have started walking again, I have lost just under 15 lbs. ad am closing in on 200. My goal is to get down to 180. After I achieved that weight, I want to attempt, and I empasize attempt the Chris Evans/Cpt. America work out and diet. At my ideal weight, 185ish, I really dont look bad at all. One might even say, "you don't need to change, you already look good as you are." I realize this. Ijust want to at the very least try to look FUCKING AWSOME! For me. I have a five mile route that I walk. One day, I will do the route once. The following day, I walk the same route twice. And that is my routine for now, as well as calorie counting. I don't know which classification I fall into, i.e. ranger, warrior, monk, assasin, but I think I lean towards ranger. I am still trying to figure out this site, but am looking forward to hearing from y'all, acquiring friends, and getting to know y'all. Glad to be here!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR-2 DEX-1 STA-1 CON-3 WIS-4 CHA-4

Change only happens when the pain of holding on is greater than the fear of letting go. -unkown

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars.--Khalil Gibran

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. --Michelangelo

It's never too late to be who you might have been. -George Eliot

Hi and thanks so much! Glad you dig my do:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR-2 DEX-1 STA-1 CON-3 WIS-4 CHA-4

Change only happens when the pain of holding on is greater than the fear of letting go. -unkown

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars.--Khalil Gibran

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. --Michelangelo

It's never too late to be who you might have been. -George Eliot

Archived