Forums are back in action! ×

Hey from the UK

Hey everyone, thought I'd say hey.

I gotta say so far I'm loving this site, its pure brilliance. I've been looking at the same kind of things for ages and its nice to have a nice place to come and read some great articles. When I read they feel more relevant to me than other fitness articles I've read.

I've just got my ass back in the gym recently after a period of sitting around and doing not a lot, I've also taken up cycling recently. It's gone crazy over here in the UK. people are going mad for it. I've tried out the Batman workout that was posted and after seeing the film I thought they were both brilliant. I've also started the angry birds workout as well so I do that when I can't make it to the gym or just wanna have a quick blast.

I guess the other thing worth mentioning about me is that I'm in the process of opening a health club in my hometown and I'd like to use a lot of the ideas and principles I've picked over the years as a personal trainer and also from reading articles from places like this.

If anyone want's to follow my progress I'm on fitocracy and my username is mattpotter23.

-- Matt

Thanks dude, I'll post some pics when we open. I'm going to a convention on weds to talk about equipment and all sorts, can't wait to order all our new workout equipment. It's all starting to come together now I managed to do my longest bike ride the other day which was 30 miles, I'm very new to road cycling so pretty happy with how it's going. No punctures so far either!

Archived