Forums are back in action! ×

Breaking the Cycle

Hi.

I won't give you much of a story because with me that leads to whining, and I'm sick of whining about my life and making excuses.

The short version is that I'm on an emotional journey as well as a physical one and there are a lot of cycles that I'm trying to break.

I can't wait to assist and be assisted. Yay rebellion!

Level 4 Shape Shifting AdventurerSTR: 3.5 | DEX: 6.5 | STA: 6.0CON: 5.75 | WIS: 8.25 | CHA: 7.25

Thanks folks!

There are a bunch of things I want to accomplish but I'm taking it slow so I don't overwhelm myself.

I'm going to grad school in a year and I'll be moving to a new city. I want a new lifestyle and outlook to go with it, and I want to look good doing it. I want to be more active and have higher self esteem in my new life.

After losing my grandmother I wanted to get a tattoo to commemorate her and once I decided that the best place for it would be my ribs, I decided it would be good inspiration to get my body in shape to deserve that tattoo.

I also want to conquer all of the physical exercises that I couldn't do in high school and on the swim team; the fitness test arm hang, running a mile in less than 10 minutes, swimming a 50-yard freestyle in less than 30 seconds--- these were things that embarrassed me and kept me from trying to better myself when I was younger.

I've discovered that I love running. I hated it in high school because I was so much slower than everyone else. Running is something I'd love to get good at and do often.

Level 4 Shape Shifting AdventurerSTR: 3.5 | DEX: 6.5 | STA: 6.0CON: 5.75 | WIS: 8.25 | CHA: 7.25

Archived