Forums are back in action! ×

Hey guys

Hey I'm Lawrence.

I'm short and overweight. Almost 20 years old and I want to make a change.

I started trying to loose weight back in 2010 when I finished high school, I was 108KG (238lb) I am 5'5.

Decided to eat less, and cut out most of the crap in my diet.

At the end of 2010 I managed to get down to about 100KG(220lb), continued my weight loss into summer(start of the year I'm from Australia) 2011, down to high 90's (around 210-220lb) stayed there till spring/summer came around I was down to about 95 (210lb) had Christmas with the (Italian = eat lots of pasta and so on) family put on about 1-2kg (2-4lb). Got back to the city and work in February, joined a soccer team. Had pre-season training which was mainly interval training lot's of stop start running. Got down to 92KG (202lb), after that I got really busy with college, work, soccer photography and other hobbies I started chasing. My diet became more relaxed and I kept getting hungrier from all the running from soccer, this went from just eating lots after training and little other days to eat lot's every day. I had gotten back to 95KG (209lb) by July. I then went on a 2 week holiday in Hawaii, I love burgers and big American fatty foods that we don't get much of in Australia. By the end of the trip I was eating 1.5 times as much and had put on almost 5KG (11lb) on holidays. Kept that bad habit till now where I was over eating and craving too much sugar and junk.

Also since I got back I have been lazy at soccer putting in minimal effort due to it being harder from loss of fitness and extra weight.

I am now between 100-103KG (220-227lb).

I have decided to get back on track, spring has started and I find warmer weather makes it easier to loose weight.

I have started this week going back to some of the principles I used when I lost my weight last year.

So here is what I have started this week:

Drink more water, cut out soda

Eat less, don't over eat at night

Snack on fruit and not junk

Train harder at soccer and not stand around

To do:

Eat vegetables.

Cut out sweets and junk food.

Cut out bread.

Substitute white rice with brown rice.

Soccer season finishes soon, want to start some sort of weights exercise asap.

Get 8 hours sleep.

Follow more of a Paelo diet.

~~~~~~~~

In Australia we have a music festival called Stereosonic it's a trance event where lot's of big roid munchers go to. It's on December 1st. I want to be down to 95KG (209lb) by then which means I need to loose 5-7kg (11-15lb) in 12 weeks.

Also to add my latest inspiration to not only loose weight but gain muscle is a character (my super hero) from Australia called Zyzz, he died last year but his legacy lives on

I like the principles he stood by.

Anyway wish my luck on my journey and I hope I stick to it, I keep beating myself up, but fall into old habits, reading this website I think I could use the advice to change habits.

Race: Hobbit

Class: Warrior

Level: 3

STR: 12 DEX: 3 STA: 4 CON: 4 WIS: 3 CHA: 4

Check out my first challenge! http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38158-lawrences-super-adventure/

@Jeyung

Try and get King Island Beef, best grass fed beef I have found, the Island of King Island has special grass that grows no where else, the meat is amazing, tasty and tender.

Check out my first challenge! http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38158-lawrences-super-adventure/

@Jeyung

Try and get King Island Beef, best grass fed beef I have found, the Island of King Island has special grass that grows no where else, the meat is amazing, tasty and tender.

Thanks, drools

I might have to find those supposedly long lost family members I've got down under.

So how is the kangaroo meat? I can find easy enough here, just fake cuts though, filet and burgers no good bits.

Peace, J.

I have had it once before, it's quite healthy. Only thing is, you can't cook it too much as it becomes dry, and it doesn't have that much flavor, however with sauces and condiments it's alright. I might buy some for the BBQ marinate it in smokey BBQ sauce.

I think so, at the Market can get some fresh cuts can't remember prices but I know a place with fresh cuts. I might get my mum to buy some and I'll make a veggie omelette with kangaroo meat, or a stir fry.

Kangaroo meat is basically my staple meat. It's low fat, filling, and it's always ethically farmed. Also, I am kind of a massive fan of super rare meat, so that works in my favour. Anything higher than medium rare and roo becomes impossible to chew through. I use those red wine marinades you get in supermarkets.

Sorry, this was mostly me just obsessing about delicious kangaroo.

Level 1 Orc Assassin STR: 5.5 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 6.5 "My strength lies in my tenacity."  

Archived