Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from Germany

Who am I and why am I here?

Well. The who I am is quite easy to answer.

I don't know yet! :glee:

I am 45, and an IT tech, which means I am sitting down in front of a PC screen many hrs a day for work.

On my free time what do I do?

As a hobby, I play guitar and compose and record my own music ( free to listen and download at my webpage) so I spend even more time sitting down in front of the PC at home. :shame:

I used to have a weight problem but the opposite of most people. I could not gain weight even if my life depended on it.

I had to follow special doctor controlled diets (once even with Steroids and heavy weight lifting)

to increase my body weight ( I weighted 55 Kgs when I was 25 yrs old ) The "good" part was that I

could eat anything in any amount and would not gain any weight.

But now my body has started to gain weight and in all the wrong places. :nevreness:

I'm not "fat" but at 1,7 mts and weighing 73 Kgs I look a bit "soft" :P

I just want to look ripped, be in a good healthy condition and get rid of the small belly

and "lifesaver" that has grown around my waist.

I am just getting back to jogging and getting rid of my sedentary IT tech lifestyle and the belly

that has grown out of it :crushed:

Later and looking forward to all articles and ideas exchange in the forum,

BTW; in the first mail I got when I registered for the newsletter. It said to reply with *"What are you struggling with right now?"* but I got a server error with the mail from which it was sent.

My music site
Carpe diem quan minimum credula Postero.

Willkommen ;)

Hope you like it here as much as i do..

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Welcome! I see you're from Cologne, it's the first time I ever visited in Germany and have been there 4 times already this summer, that's how much I liked it :D

Actually .....

I was born in South America (Venezuela)

Lived a few years in USA ( Virginia and North Carolina )

Have Spanish nationality so moved over to Spain

And now I am a resident of Cologne (for the last 8 months)

So you could say I am a traveling kind of person, but Cologne is really a very nice city :)

Glad you like it.

My music site
Carpe diem quan minimum credula Postero.

Archived