Forums are back in action! ×

Another Aussie :-)

Hello there,

I am what you would call the beginners beginner. I know nothing about proper dieting or exercise or anything of the sort but that is why I am here, because I am wanting to learn and this looks to be a very good place to start.

My name is Tom, but I just answer to my last name Dimmick because Tom is rather common. I am 5ft11, so close to 6ft. I weigh just under 70kg and while my BMI is all the normal, but body shape, fitness level and exercise are useless.

Looking at the forums I think that I want to be a Scout, work on my endurance. I also want to slowly transition my current diet of eat whatever into a much healthier one.

I really am unsure of how else to introduce myself. I am from Perth, so if there are any other people from Perth who know some good places to exercise or other helpful hints I would be over the moon.

Yeah, that's it :-)

Perth(ite?) reporting in. If you wanna run, some good bets around the CBD are kings park and jacobs ladder, along the river down mounts bay road to UWA, lake monger, bridge to bridge (narrows to causeway), or any of the beaches along pretty much all of west coast highway.

Bibra Lake? That's a fair bit south, not sure about trails down that way sorry! A friend of mine who lived near Cockburn Central used to just run alongside the freeway but that sounds boring as all get out to me...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AZSF - lvl 4 assassin

STR - 9 | DEX - 12 | STA - 10.5 | CON - 7 | WIS - 8.5 | CHA - 1

More Perth people! YES! Me too! Welcome!

Not sure about any good exercise ideas, I mostly just go around my neighbourhood and around the river if I need a good lengthy workout.

EDIT: Googling Bibra Lake, I just found The Bibra Lake fun run! I might grab my dog and do this. It looks like fun!

Level 1 Orc Assassin STR: 5.5 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 6.5 "My strength lies in my tenacity."  

Welcome aboard mate, great to have another Aussie on board. The signature stuff is for the 6 week challenges that many folks here do. I'm on my phone atm but there's a link at the top of the forum to how the challenges work that explains it all. I'll try to be note helpful when I get back to my PC.

Welcome to the rebellion!

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Archived