Forums are back in action! ×

Su'cuy gar, Rebels~!

Greetings, fellow nerds and nerdettes~

My name is Teaster on the tubes but Sean in the real life. I was derping around the internet this evening and came across the main page for the website. I read a few articles from this Steve guy, you guys probably have heard of him, and all I could think was "Woah, that is kinda like... right on how I think when it comes to fitness and stuff." So, I figured, I might prance about your lovely forums and share in nerd infused awesomeness and fitness.

I'll toss a bit of background on myself for all who are interested... I am currently a twenty-two year old gentlemen residing in the smoking hot state of Arizona. I've recently gotten back into a healthy eating and workout groove from a few months of "Off and on" working out. Around five years back, when I was seventeen, I was roughly 310 pounds compared to the 235 pounds that I am now. So I've had my fair share of losing weight experience under my now much shorter belt! However, I'm still working toward losing a good bit more to my goal weight of 200 pounds as I've been on a 230-240 pound plateau for a year and a half or so.

I like before and after pictures, they're pretty fun.

z7pWQ.jpg?2AFTp8.jpg?3

As far as fitness goes, I'm into weightlifting, martial arts, swordsmanship, running, gym-less workouts, and trying anything new. My current goal is to get into parkour (Totally blaming Assassin's Creed). Tae Kwon Do and Mixed Martial Arts helped me so much losing the weight I have lost. Eventually, I had to drop it due to having to be a big boy and working/college so I just have myself to motivate me to keep things rolling~

As far as my nerd credentials go, I am REALLY into costuming and cosplaying as you can already see. Most of my life up through my high school years were spent with a keyboard/mouse or controller in hand. Magic the Gathering, Brony, Adventure Time, Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and a bunch of stuff... as the saying goes... ALL OF THE THINGS!

AIcQK.jpg?1

EDIT: Mah favourite costume I have done BTW. Custom Mandalorian from Star Wars >: D

Anyhoo, so, that's me. Can't wait to get acquainted with all of you lovely peoples!

"Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore." ~ ("Pressure makes gems, ease makes decay.") - Mandalorian Proverb

Kratos? Hehe, I've seen enough of them that do a pretty awesome job.

I'm looking to do Auron from Final Fantasy X here pretty soon and a quite a few others down the line that require looking pretty skinny so all the more motivation~!

And thanks also, Warwolf, the photographer made me look quite awesome so all of the kudos to them ^^.

Oh and Su'cuy Gar is Mando'a (Mandalorian language nerdnerdnerd) for hello, by the way.

"Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore." ~ ("Pressure makes gems, ease makes decay.") - Mandalorian Proverb

Archived