Forums are back in action! ×

Ready to Level Up

Alright. I'm about to get into bed and go to sleep, but here's my quick story (as of lately).

I do run, I try to do a run for 4 days, then rest a day. Right now I am up to a little over 4 miles.

I use to go to the gym a lot. Then in August, I went a total of three times. Because of my lack of motivation or whatever, I've switched up my routine and have two separate workouts that include mainly free weights, or at least machines where my left and right side aren't connected. These workouts mainly focus on upper body strength. I do this 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday).

Then on Sunday I do some core work, right now that's P90X stuff.

At the beginning of the year I started getting into the running and eating right. Unfortunately as of lately I eat fairly decent in my opinion, but then after supper I start to "peck". And it seems like once I start, it's hard to quit. I feel like the best way for me to quit will be to post up what I've had after supper each night. I'll start tomorrow. (If there is a better forum to post my "progress" in, please point me there.)

Race: High Elf

Class: Scout

Level: 1

Miles Ran since 09/24: 64.53 (Last Updated 10/14)

DailyMile

Fitocracy

Hey there Hawk. Nice to meet you!

It sounds like maybe you aren't getting enough calories during the day? I find that's what I am doing whenever I feel like I need to keep eating after dinner. Up how much you are eating, maybe? Or do you think it might be because you are bored?

Level 1 Orc Assassin STR: 5.5 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 6.5 "My strength lies in my tenacity."  

Alright, I'll stop posting here when new challenges roll around. But last night I did have a bagel after eating dinner. Unfortunately that's not the whole story. My brother came to town so we went out drinking too. Yikes!

So that means my morning run will be pushed to an afternoon run.

9:10 edit:

Had some celery after dinner tonight.

September 17 edit:

Nothing, other than water.

September 18 edit:

Yikes, Overload Night. 7 Who Nus. 1 bagel. 4 pieces of bread and 5 peanut butter and saltine cracker sandwiches.

September 19 edit:

Another Yikes night, partially because the wife was at work late so dinner was on my own, so I ended up just grazing a lot. Going to do some intermittent fasting today.

Oh hells yes, doing a challenge:

Clicky for Thread-y

Race: High Elf

Class: Scout

Level: 1

Miles Ran since 09/24: 64.53 (Last Updated 10/14)

DailyMile

Fitocracy

Archived