Forums are back in action! ×

Hi Everyone!

Alright, I'm new to nerd fitness. My sister is actually the one who turned me onto this. She discovered it and then always talked about how awesome it was/is and sooo here I am! I don't have any official battle plans, so to speak. I'm just here to get a some motivation and a regular workout routine while hopefully meeting some awesome people along the way! =)

Level: 2[table=width: 500, align: left]

Race: AmazonClass: AdventurerHeight: 5'10Weight: 135lbsStrength: 3Dexterity: 2Stamina: 3Constitution: 2Wisdom: 2Charisma: 3[/table]

Welcome. Is your avatar pic inspired by xkcd? random xkcd pick: http://xkcd.com/162/

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Thank you for welcoming me! =) Haha my avatar picture represents how I feel every time I see a spider, especially in my room so I'm glad you both like it. It's not inspired by xkcd though, I'm not familiar with what that is. I did, however, love the picture that the link took me too! :)

Race: AmazonClass: AdventurerHeight: 5'10Weight: 135lbsStrength: 3Dexterity: 2Stamina: 3Constitution: 2Wisdom: 2Charisma: 3[/table]

Its a really great webcomic that updates mondays, wednesdays and fridays. I just love (almost) all of their strips :)

And their stickmen look almost like your avatar..

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Haha everyone needs some pick-ups on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so that's awesome! I think I'll definitely have to into it some more :)

Archived