Forums are back in action! ×

New Guy

Hello everyone, my name is Jay, and I came across this board as my wife and I were starting a paleo diet for her Crossfit. I am a long time meat head, played football and rugby, was always a big guy, unfortunately when sports ended, so did my workout routine, but my diet stayed horrible. I have been running and watching what I eat for a while, but truth be told, I love to lift heavy, and hate cardio more than taxes. I cannot wait to get started, I am 5 days into my paleo diet, and can't believe that this is good for me! I'm really excited to start working out, I've been following my wife's Crossfit workouts for a couple of weeks, but I am ready to get back into bench press and deadlifts over burpees. Look forward to picking brains, and being part of an awesome community

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jrock817,

level 1 Spartan Warrior

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|

|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Current challenge thread

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?18262-Jrock-s-getting-back-into-the-game-challenge&p=309102#post309102

Welcome, Jrock. Sounds for sure like you're a warrior, rangers tend to love a lot of cardio as well as weights. I would however stress to do a little cardio once a week, especially if you don't watch what you eat. The heart is a more important muscle than anything you can lift weights with, so don't neglect it totally.

That said, get over to the warrior's guild. Post your stats, what routine you were thinking about starting, etc. It's all about lifting heavy over there :)

Neutral Good-High Elf Warrior

What we move is far less important than what moves us.

Razor's Three-Fortnight Challenge

Thanks guys! I'm definitely a warrior, will be posting over there with my first goals! This is such an awesome community, perfect for a guy like me who loves gaming, and wants to get back into being strong and healthy.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jrock817,

level 1 Spartan Warrior

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|

|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Current challenge thread

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?18262-Jrock-s-getting-back-into-the-game-challenge&p=309102#post309102

Archived