Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings

I was born with a heart condition and wasn't expected to live without heart surgery.... well 25 years later I am still here.

When I was younger if I got to physical my heart rate would sky rocket and I would be gasping for breath so I had to take it easy.

I loved martial arts films and Bruce Lee was my idol. I also wanted to be a Ninja Turtle too haha. I wasn't able to take any martial arts class but I picked up a few tricks over the years.

I used to workout in the middle of the night in a Ninja Gi. I was fun lurking in the shadows and scaring the crap out of people. I started lifting weights in Jr. High and surprisingly I was pretty strong.

I would also walk everywhere and spent most of my free time walking to the library. I spent my spring break one year at the library. Yeah I was the first to get there and last to leave. I loved walking.... still do.

Over the years I kinda grew out of my heart problems, they are still there but not as bad. High school I spent a lot of time walking with my best friend some weeks we did 20+ miles easily.

After I graduated I moved in with my cousin and that's when trouble started. I went from 187lbs to 210lbs and felt disgusted with myself. After a year of trying and failing to lose weight I started working at Sterilite which has a reputation for being hell. Its not that bad but within about 5 months I was down to 170lbs and I moved in to my own apt so I can control what was in the kitchen.

My spare bedroom is my workout room although it hasn't been used much lately because I get a pretty good workout at work. 12 hours and moving,lifting,carrying adds up.

I have been Vegetarian going on 3 years and I enjoy it, it fits me.

I would love to be a personal trainer and I am working towards that goal. I am here because I am a nerd and want to surround myself with people that have common goals as me.

Oh and if you can't tell by my username I am nocturnal.

Well I don't know what much more to say and I feel lame enough for saying this much so if you want to know anymore just ask.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nocturnis, Level 1 Half Elf Ranger

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Thanks for loving the hat. I get strangers complimenting me all the time. Once I was wearing it with my long black duster and had people chase me down to take a pic with me twice within 10 minutes of each other it was epic. Yeah if I wear jeans or dress pants I am in my top hat otherwise I am in my kilt with no hat. Thanks for the warm welcome

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nocturnis, Level 1 Half Elf Ranger

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Archived