Forums are back in action! ×

A couple WOOTS for me today!

tracker

First off, one is a small one that is usually scoffed at but it's progress! I was finally able to do 5 consecutive pullups!! Second, I don't know if this is a big accomplishment or not but either way I feel proud. I did 500lbs on the leg press 10 reps!:pride:

LV 1 Ranger

STR: 3 | DEX: 5 | CON: 2 | STA: 1 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

[sIGPIC]http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8361&dateline=1348003166[/sIGPIC]

Second, I don't know if this is a big accomplishment or not but either way I feel proud. I did 500lbs on the leg press 10 reps!:pride:

Part of me wants to shout out "NO". But the better me congratulates you on a PR :)

Also, AWESOME for the pull-ups. I'll be at 5 very soon myself. When you gonna do one-handers? :P

Neutral Good-High Elf Warrior

What we move is far less important than what moves us.

Razor's Three-Fortnight Challenge

Who scoffs at 5 freakin' pullups?? I need to have a chat with them. Because THAT'S AWESOME!! Way to go. I hope someday to achieve 5 consecutive pullups myself. :)

Re: the leg press, I have no idea as I have access to zero gym equipment and thus no experience with this, but 500lbs sounds pretty heavy so I'd say great work! :)

Archived