Forums are back in action! ×

Coursera and fitness/nutrition courses

Sinuosette

I've been a Coursera nerd since I saw they were offering a Gamification class and I have signed up for a few classes already.

Today they announced 17 more universities joining their program and they are all bringing several new and interesting free courses. Some of them are about nutrition, wellness and so on. I thought I'd share with you guys, in case you find something you like. Oh, I am not affiliated with them :)

www.coursera.org

I was so excited when I got that email. I can't wait to see what music classes they offer. I've been interested in studying up on music theory again to start trying to compose ditties in my spare time, and basic music theory and composition is about the best thing I can think of for the platform. xD

With nutrition classes... I'd be worried about them spoon-feeding us the food pyramid. The only way to find out is to try it, though.

With nutrition classes... I'd be worried about them spoon-feeding us the food pyramid. The only way to find out is to try it, though.

There are so many different ones that, even solely from a NF point of view, could be interesting. As you said, we can only find out by trying and I am definitely not letting anyone spoon feed me anything *roar*

Archived