Forums are back in action! ×

Wanted: the body of Wolverine (aka Logan)

Hey everyone! I found this site while surfin the web and as I have been trying to get back into shape I thought that the rebellion would be a great source of inspiration/ information for me. I am about to turn 30 and decided I needed to start taking more of an interest in my health. I am greatly looking forward to becoming a more in shape and healthier person, like the rest of you fine folks.

Ask me about my love of Starship Trooopers if you want to geek out.

Level 1 Human Adventurer

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

"Do you apes want to live forever?!?!?" - Lt. Razak

Stop spoiling the dream.

Plus, that's Hugh Jackman, not Wolverine. Der.

Wolverine in the comics is supposed to be around 5'3. Imagine a shorter Maurice Jones Drew. Wolverine is a bowling ball with claws in his world.

I'm betting you're gonna want the Hugh Jackman wolverine.

Neutral Good-High Elf Warrior

What we move is far less important than what moves us.

Razor's Three-Fortnight Challenge

Well I think he is listed in some of Marvels older compendiums as 195lbs with out the adamantium skeleton. I always though he would look a bit like the late wrestler Chris Beniot who was about 5'10 225 lbs.

His healing factor would act like a super steroid and the compensation for any muscle break down from resistance would mean a very muscular guy. IMHO as a geek.

Race: Mul (Dark Sun, AD&D)

Profession: Battle Monk

Level:1

Str/4 Dex/3 Con/4 Wis/2 Cha/2

I don't mind short and solid, as long as he's taller than wide.

I choose to interpret this as innuendo and no power in the verse can stop me.

CyningDena, I think you and I need to be best ever bros. Good find.

Welcome, Luce! It is wonderful to meet you, and OI wish you well in your Wolverine like aspirations.

Level 1 Orc Assassin STR: 5.5 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 6.5 "My strength lies in my tenacity."  

I'm a stock guy, much like the Wolverine from the comics so I always associated with the drawn or animated Wolvie. Plus in the comics and tv show he is super ripped!

And katpower, to answer your question, I am a huge fan of the books, the animated series is a close second, with the movies being great to watch if you want a laugh. Though I do own all 3 of the movies.

Thanks for the spirited conversation guys, glad to be a part of this community.

Level 1 Human Adventurer

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

"Do you apes want to live forever?!?!?" - Lt. Razak

Archived