Forums are back in action! ×

Howdies.

Hi. I'm Rebecca from North Dakota. I've honestly never posted to a message board before (probably wouldn't even be posting now if not for the encouragement from the "be weird" article today), so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. I'm weird. I'm an aspiring novelist (which I personally think is awesome) and a taoist who needs more study (which I find deeply satisfying, even if everyone I know is Christian.) On the less happy side of the coin, I'm also bipolar and a recovering hoarder. It's not weird, but I also tend to eat when I'm stressed.

I guess my grand battle plan is to remember what the garbage is for, find homes for everything and keep everything in its home, replace the empty snacks with something a little healthier, and get my books finished, edited, and searching for publishers.

I'm honestly not sure what else I should be doing here. I suppose picking a class and following everyone to offer encouragement? I'll spend some time now to look at what else is going on here. And now I'm rambling, so I'll just hit post.

Bear Adventurer

Str 2 |Dex 3 |Sta 4 |Con 1 |Wis 3 |Cha 2

Archived