Forums are back in action! ×

The elf that wanted to be an orc

Hey there! My name is Jessy. I speak French, love computers, guitars and air drumming. I'm a short, very narrow guy at 5'6", 130 pounds. Like, you know, an elf. Or maybe a gnome, but don't I why, I don't like these little guys, so I'll stick with an elf. Right now, I'm a scout. I love cycling, I walk a lot (since I don't own a car), but (not so) secretly, I dream of being a warrior, large and strong. But as you know, elfs are not exactly good warrior candidates, unlike those big orcs.

My absolute goal would be to become a ranger, both agile and strong. The agility part is coming along nicely, but I need to work on my strength. So here I am, now an apprentice warrior, ready for its first class quest.

[TABLE]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[TABLE=width: 400]

Elf Warrior

LVL 2

STR 6

CON 3

DEX 3

WIS 5

STA 4

CHA 6

[/TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Twitter

My absolute goal would be to become a ranger, both agile and strong. The agility part is coming along nicely, but I need to work on my strength. So here I am, now an apprentice warrior, ready for its first class quest.

Congratulations on your decision to get strong. Personally I think it's essential that a man be "strong" in all it's opinionated definitions. Don't let big weight scare you, it is essential in helping you get there. Good luck.

"Anything that happens overnight is lacking in foundation."

Archived