Forums are back in action! ×

Beware my power... eventually....

Hello all I am Green Lantern. I also answer to Hal, or my real name which I will tell you if we become friends. I stumbled across this place by accident and have come to look at things every day since. For over a year I have been trying to get in shape but I have issues with motivation and staying on track so I would love if any of you could help me out with that. I gained the name Green Lantern at a game I play with my friends called Zomb here is our page http://www.facebook.com/groups/18919146248/?ref=ts I use to be very active with them but I ended up losing my job and home and becoming very depressed. I ended up moving to a city too far away for me to afford to go very often and have gained a lot of weight (I am dating a girl who works in a bakery and loves to bake at home too). I hate how I look and am very annoyed by the fact that my favorite belt is too small and my pants are too big... I just dont understand.... any help with diet and workout tips would be great and please help me stay motivated. (if it isnt obvious I have add so sorry if I have jumped around a lot) If you have any questions about me just ask I am very open but I need specific questions to give good answers.

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

Archived