Forums are back in action! ×

Finally Understanding the meaning of "Young Adult"

Howdy Rebels!

I'm Drew, and I'm eager to join the fitness cause!

I'm brand new to the whole "being an adult" thing. As I've just graduated college, this is the first time on my own, figuring out "responsibilities" such as "loan payments", "bills", "health insurance", "401K"s, and other mythological beasts that come, literally, with age.

During college, I was an avid member of the rowing team for two years, in addition to working at the campus gym for four. I've dabbled in fitness time and again, with many successes to recall, each quickly followed by me falling off the bandwagon or something else causing the loss of routine.

With a forward attitude, and hopefully with Rebellion support, I can finally begin to achieve my fitness goals and dreams.

Blood Sweat and Tears,

Drew

[table]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[table=width: 350]

Foreign Warrior

STR 3

DEX 2

STA 2

Level 1

CON 3

WIS 3

CHA 2

Links

Current Challenge

Battle Logs

[/table]

[/table]

You can feel sore tomorrow, or you can feel sorry tomorrow. YOU choose.

Welcome!

and dont sweat it, being an adult isnt actually that hard apparently because i am able to do it. I think.

Well ive ticked off all the things youve listed above so under aht criteria im going to say im an adult. ( and not mention my extremely juvenile sense of humour, but i think all the best people have that)

sounds like you already have the attitude to achieve your goals but we're always here if you need a cheering squad.

:)

Archived