Forums are back in action! ×

Retired assassin...or am I?

Hey guys :)

I'll start by saying that this is such an awesome community and after lurking for a couple of weeks I decided it's time for action. I am from the beautiful country of Bulgaria and I live at the capital - Sofia. I've always loved sports and games activities and in the past I trained a lot, mostly athletic activities and boxing (I enjoyed the latter very much to the point I wanted to start competing but I never did for one reason or another) Unfortunately, around 2005 I started working on a computer and I still do - almost 7 years later. It's not that is bad itself and most of the time I enjoy my job (i'm working in the online gaming sector so I wouldn't say is boring :D ) but I miss so much my active life! I gained a lot of weight and more importantly, it's like I lost the connection with my own body and with the environment and became really lazy and disturbingly crappy on terms of mood. One day, few months ago I saw a parkour video and soon after the gameplay of the Assassin's Creed and realize this is the activity I was always supposed to do (perhaps less throwing knives though) it's like I OWE IT TO MYSELF. I started by recently changing my food habits (amazingly hard) and now I am going for the active part. So...wish me luck, I wish you the same and let the journey begins ;)

Let me introduce my character, Enubia. She's fictional, so do not emotional over her fate :) However, we do share some features like age, weight and few skill, which is necessary for me to align my real life goals with the story.

Meet Enubia (Nubi) - she's 29 and live in Bulgaria, East Europe. She had a though childhood, as her parents abandoned her in an orphanage while she is very young. At the age of 9, she gets adopted by a single parent dad, who turns out to be an agent of the Bulgarian Secret Services (DS) and who, along with the collaboration of KGB is recruiting young children with no siblings to be included in their program for elite tactical unit of assassins. She gets constant training and by the time she turns 16 she is a well trained and fully effective assassin. However, shortly after the Bulgarian communist government is abolished and their special team secrecy is blown, resulting in the death of several members of the unit and an artificial amnesia for herself and the other survived young assassins. The new Secret services decided not to kill them but to dispersed them instead in fake families and leave them there until they are needed for very special missions, in which case they would interrupt the blockage of their memories over their training and skills. Their files are soon forgotten in the times of the political chaos and powerful organized crime of the 90's

13 years later, Nubi is working in a large corporation and leading a very still and mediocre life, until the day she's taken away from the Secret Services which now needs a trained person like her and she's was the most efficient member from her old unit. Unfortunately, while her memory is back she has lost her speed, strength, agility and fit body and result useless at this point. SS is forced to restore her skills by placing her in training again with the hope that within 6 months she will be fit for the mission she's chosen for. Will she make it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR:2 DEX:1 STA:2 CON:4 WIS:3 CHA:3

Join or die.

Great story! Welcome and have fun :)

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Archived