Forums are back in action! ×

I'm LillyD and I'm joining the army.

Hi Yo's. I'm here, joining this thing, because I need like-minded people to interact with and encourage me. I'm here because I've been somewhere else for so long that I started to believe that I couldn't get out. But that's bullshit. I saw my pinhole of light and I'm climbing towards it. And you're going to help me. And I'm going to help you.

I'm a 30 yr old mom of 2, wife, small business owner. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis (auto-immune hypo-thyroid disease) and I currently take small doses of Armour thyroid. I recently started lifting (primarily deads with other, less impressive stuff mixed in.) I've done kettlebells for a couple years and luckily my sister is an RKC, so I have a free trainer.

I'm busy, I'm tired, and I've struggled with eating issues for so long I can hardly remember life before. My issues are mainly that I have more body fat than I want to and I really love to eat. I've not lost weight or size since being diagnosed with Hashimoto's. I'm not sure if that's because of the disease or the mindset that evolved. I currently don't eat grains and haven't for about a year. I've tried low-carb and high-fat, but didn't see any results. I assume that's due to the impressive amt of food I can eat. I'm ACTUALLY eating Paleo these days due to cutting out dairy, which I still might be in love with.

I'm tired of doing things that don't work and I think that the NF method of identifying realistic goals is going to be good for me. Here I go, people. I'm gonna kill this.

Lilly my darling! I also have Hashimotos! I've also been struggling with losing weight since i was diagnosed at 17! I just want you to know you have someone who understands and who is definitely rooting for you. I'm in your corner and if I uncover any tricks you'll be the first to know!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 2 WIS: 3 CHA: 5

Challenge #1

Dia Kateroi Zuperon

Here I go, people. I'm gonna kill this.

And this one quote is why you will succeed. :) Welcome to the ranks, rebel. Take a look at the Warrior guild if you are looking to lift more heavy things. We like lady lifters!

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

Archived