Forums are back in action! ×

First time for everything...

Hello everyone!

My name is Nichole, I'm 25 and I work at Gold's Gym in Bloomington, Illinois. I handle membership and social media and every month I try to find new, fun ways for our members to see results in or out of the gym. Fancy new pedometer? Run tracker? Fit bands? You name it, I've researched it if not given it the good ole college try (found something cool? SEND ME A LINK!) This month, it's Nerd Fitness' 6 week challenge. I've read a few of the articles and I have to admit, posted a few on our facebook page in reverence of the creativity and originality.

Me: I'm young & ambitious, a Delta Zeta, music business & arts technology double major and die-hard football fan. I'm an entrepreneur, event planner and would like to open my open concert venue eventually. I love to travel and as I rule I do my best to try everything once...everything legal anyway.

Favorite Movie: The Blindside

Favorite Color(s): Pink & Green

Craziest Stunt(s): Kayaking down Butte Creek/Sacremento River in California or tubing down alligator filled Rainbow River in Florida...

WIS? Night Elves? I know absolutely nothing about Dungeons & Dragons, WOWs or just about anything "nerd" other than that which can be gleaned from seeing Lord of the Rings so I really hope you can bear with me!!!

Can't wait to get to know you all!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 2 WIS: 3 CHA: 5

Challenge #1

Dia Kateroi Zuperon

I'm new too, but... welcome!

I'm also an event planner, kind of. I own a concert production company and started to put on a benefit concert last year until I realized how complicated that can get and how much money is involved. So I had to put that on the backburner for now, but I hope to get it started again soon. My plan is to put on a series of benefit concerts at least one every couple of years, and maybe even one or two a year when I get more experience doing it. :)

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

—Mahatma Ghandi

Archived