Forums are back in action! ×

The Rebellion finally caught up to me.

Hey there~

I'm Indigo (as evidenced by that handle over there.) I've followed the NF blog for a year and a half now (or maybe two?) but for whatever reason, I hadn't joined the actual ranks of the NF Rebellion until today. Seems stupid now, because this is the accountability I need to force myself into betterment.

Anyway. I desperately need some form of encouragement, because I'm getting nothing from my friends and family. And the guy who was my wingman?

Yeah, he ain't all that great.

I'm an eighteen year old girl, part time college student, and the rest of my time has largely been spent online or consumed in a book or game. My computer is my security blanket these days. Not very healthy. I eat too much pasta and rice for my activity levels, and I'm pretty sure I've slowly been turning into a giant noodle all my life. My arms show it more than anything- kinda pale, really weak, and a bit too squishy to be al dente.

Oh, and please don't think I don't have a goal being an adventurer, because that's what I've always wanted to be. It means I can do anything and everything, and go anywhere- at least, once I get past the stumbling block called 'Level One'.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Lvl. 1 Half-elf Adventurer

130 lbs 5'9"

STR: .5 |CON: 3.5 | STA: 2 | DEX: 2 | WIS: 3.5 | CHA: 4.5

I have a decent skill in speechcraft, but not much else.

Indigo! You want adventure? What about something non-traditional fitness wise? Do you like hiking? Rockclimbing? What about parcoeur(free running) or kayaking? All of these are so much fun and if you have water/mountain access you'll have so many other options as well! Best of luck and keep me posted if you try something new!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 2 WIS: 3 CHA: 5

Challenge #1

Dia Kateroi Zuperon

You basically just listed my favorite hobbies. x3 That's never really been how I thought of fitness until I came upon NF a while ago. Thing is, I live in Oklahoma. There's not much in the way of water and the one mountain I know of is not well suited for the things I like. ^^; Thanks for the reply, too, and the suggestions. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Lvl. 1 Half-elf Adventurer

130 lbs 5'9"

STR: .5 |CON: 3.5 | STA: 2 | DEX: 2 | WIS: 3.5 | CHA: 4.5

I have a decent skill in speechcraft, but not much else.

Archived