Forums are back in action! ×

Hey...

I am about 15, I weigh around 150lb give or take a few pounds. I know little to nothing about exercising, but I love playing sports and because of family issues I kinda lost that drive. I found out this place after watching the 300 movie and I asked myself, "Where can I get somewhat close to that.". I don't want a body like that, but I just want to be able to hold my own ground. I am the type of person that you would call a "closet nerd". I mean everyone knows I ain't a major jock, but they don't know that I own a couple of comic books, still watch cartoons, and can compete with the biggest "nerds". I also don't really know what "class" I would be, because I'm still trying to see what would be most like me. Yet the major reason why I want to be in better shape is because one of best friends, doesn't know how to help herself and if something does happen I want to be there to help her with whatever she needs. So... I guess that is all I got, nothing special; all I wanna do is become the best me I can be.

Archived