Forums are back in action! ×

Here I Am

I'm a decently busy grad student, with classes and a GA spot. I love to cook for myself and try out new recipes. I wouldn't say that I'm out of shape, I recently started lifting and I've generally always been into running. I've stumbled on this site a few times, and it never seemed like my cup of tea, so to speak. But, I've come to realize that I need an overhaul on a few things. Mainly, my eating. I generally eat well, but at times, I slip up pretty badly. And I am an emotional eater, and knowing makes me a step closer to getting over that.

The idea of a 6-week challenge sounds like a lot of fun for me! :-)

So, here are my goals.

1.) Improve my bench, squat, and deadlifts in form and weight. I want to ideally go up at least 20-30 pounds in the next six weeks.

Current Squat- 40lb

Current Bench- 35lb

Current Dead Lift - 70lb

2.) I want to lower my body fat and lose five pounds.Or lose ~5 pounds of fat and gain it back in muscle.

(For the record, I'm 4'10'' and 109 lbs)

-This goal will happen by my working out and ideally improving on that front, plus eating better.

-I'm guessing that my BF is around 23%-25%

3.) Work on my diet, eat less-to-no processed foods, and try to do one Paleo meal a day. And track my food intake!

-I feel like this is going to be my biggest challenge, right up front.

-I'm also hesitant on trying Paleo, for a variety of reasons, but I want to cut my carb consumption and I need to eat more protein.

LVL 2 Warrior

STR: 6 | DEX: 2 | STA: 4 | CON: 3 | WIS: 5 | CH: 3

Archived