Forums are back in action! ×

Getting Skinny Woot!

vintageenvy

Yesterday I wore one of my favorite winter skirts (it's made of sections of recycled sweaters) that I haven't worn since I started to really work out and lose weight. Unfortunately I didn't realize until I started walking around at work that it was just about falling off me. By 10 I had to give up and secure the back with a little binder clip so I didn't have to walk around holding it up myself. I got a lot of "oh, you have such a rough life" from a lot of coworkers who are on the Weight Watchers and do 30 min walking on the treadmill way of life. Nerd Fitness gets the results baby!

Now I just have to figure out how to either take the waist in or fold the waistband over so I can put a smaller elastic band in it. Double woot! :tyrannosaurus:

No matter how slow you're going, you're still lapping everyone on the couch.

Hobbit Adventurer
STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 4 CON - 5.25 WIS - 5 CHA - 6.5

Congratulations! Finally fitting into something you couldn't before is the best! I have a couple shirts in my closet that I accidentally bought a size too small and hope to one day fit into them.

Ranger Level 3STR: 8 / DEX: 4 / STA: 5 / CON: 5 / WIS: 6 / CHA: 3

"Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously injured,

it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home.

But do you know the best thing about pain? 

It lets you know you're not dead yet!"

Archived