Forums are back in action! ×

Like Engineering, Life is Iterative

Hello Fellow Rebels,

Life changes dictated that I have more free time on my hands, and after some self-reflection I determined that it was time to focus on bettering myself. I officially started CrossFit and a Paleo Lifestyle with the help of my local box with OnRamp on 8/27/12. I haven't looked back since.

I am a tooling design engineer for a manufacturing company, and spend my "free" time drag racing, working on/restoring cars, and from Jan-April, mentoring high school students in mechanical design for FIRST Robotics. While I grew up playing sports (soccer and lacrosse) my passion for robotics an engineering put my physical activity aside for longer than I think it should have.

I stumbled upon this site looking for diet/fitness advice and the tone and community just seems right. I look forward to talking to you all as we battle against unhappiness and unhealthiness.

Rx'dRobot - Ranger EngineerLVL 2 | STR 5 | DEX 3 | STA 4 | CON 5 | WIS 5 | CHA 5Intro | Challenges: 1 - 2| "I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday"

Archived