Forums are back in action! ×

New here..help a girl out...

Hi All! I am excited to find this site. On Monday, I will be doing a whole30 challenge with my neighbor (who also teaches Crossfit). Any tips or suggestions about the diet?? Do you eat the same thing for every meal to make things easier? I know if I don't have a "plan" I won't be successful. I have also been taking Crossfit classes from neighbor the past 2 months and absolutely LOVE them despite being frustrated when it comes to not being able to do pull-ups! UGH!!! They are my nemisis!! Hell or high water though i am gonna conquer them. My favorite workouts are the ones with WEIGHTS! :) Thanks everyone! I look forward to hearing from some of you and participating in the community.

The Whole30 has a meal plan and grocery list set out for every week if I recall correctly. There is also a Whole30 support thread that may be worth reading. lots of folks give some good advise on what to do during your month.

Always glad to have another female who enjoys lifting round these parts. Take a look around, this community is very diverse with some great info and motivation.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Archived