Forums are back in action! ×

Color Me Rad

Lefeux

So I signed up for the Color Me Rad race in SA on the 2nd of December. I will finish my C25k program at the beginning of November which will allow me about a month to get used to running outside. I am looking forward to it and it will allow me to get see some of the people I have worked with out here for the last year. Maybe some of ya'll too. There is also one in Austin in December (10th?) and one in Houston on the 30th of March. Yup I have become a fitness nut. Why else would I drive 3 hours to run 3 miles?!?! :concern:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

Oh man, I wanna do this!!!! My parents made me do some races when I was little, but I've never done one of my own free will.

I was looking at some like the Warrior Dash and Mud Run, but this looks WAY less intimidating for a first race, and the others are all much, much too soon. I don't run currently and it would take me at least till December to get ready.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Valiance, Level 1 Aasimar Warrior

[table=width: 275, class: outer_border, align: center]

STR: 2

DEX: 3

STA: 2

[tr]

CON: 2

WIS: 3

CHA: 3

[/table]

Chapter One: Valiance's Journey Begins!

Thanks Smazzon!

And Valiance, it does look much less intimidating than the TM or WD (which I plan on doing) which is part of the reason I signed up for it. If you are looking to get into the running grove, Couch 2 5k has been a great program for me so far!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

I was just looking at that. Might actually do the dog version of that, since I probably need to get my dog exercising again. :) Used to take her on walks every day but I've been so slammed with school that she hasn't been on a real walk in ages.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Valiance, Level 1 Aasimar Warrior

[table=width: 275, class: outer_border, align: center]

STR: 2

DEX: 3

STA: 2

[tr]

CON: 2

WIS: 3

CHA: 3

[/table]

Chapter One: Valiance's Journey Begins!

Nice! I just completed my second workout for week 4. Kicked my butt in a good way. I am using the treadmill version while I am out here in Afghanistan, and plan on switching over to running outside when I get back. I was going to use the local high school track, but my wife doesn't think its open at 5 am or safe...so it might just be running around the neighborhood.

Ill have to look into the dog couch 2 5k. My dog definitely could use the exercise, especially with him getting a little older (6.5) and heavier!

Good luck. Ill post pics! (My wife is the dedicated photo person in the family)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

Archived