Forums are back in action! ×

Legendary Strongman Arnold tells his story

Rooks

I also had an Arnold loving moment when I saw him on The Daily Show. He owns up to his mistakes and being imperfect and I love his life story... I'm really considering reading his book.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/mon-october-1-2012-arnold-schwarzenegger

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

I honestly actually have come to consider the guy to be on the list of people to take inspiration from. He combines two pf my favorite qualities, which is sheer determination and the attempt to do things not just with sheer effort, but also while trying to be as intelligent and efficient as he can be. If nothing else, he always seems to be in control of his life, and runs it according to his terms, and this is because he has worked for it... and admittedly one could argue a bit of good luck didn't hurt.

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

CAUTION: I am quite prone to random, strange ideas I feel the need to express. You are free to act upon them as you wish. The best option is probably simply ignoring them and just working with what I say that actually has any merit of some kind. Hopefully fair warning.

Archived