Forums are back in action! ×

Outside Magazine Article about Tough Mudder

smazzon1

I'm sure we've all heard of Tough Mudder (a good amount of you have probably been in at least one). I know a vet told me that for a couple of years that the Wounded Warrior Project, that Tough Mudder donates money to, was "cooking their books" for a couple of years and only donating about 10% of revenue. I had no idea about the idea of TM itself. This looks like an interesting article.

Have any of you heard about the legal battles or truth about the foundation of TM? Thoughts?

"If you die, you die. A man must constantly exceed his level." - Bruce Lee

I'm sure we've all heard of Tough Mudder (a good amount of you have probably been in at least one). I know a vet told me that for a couple of years that the Wounded Warrior Project, that Tough Mudder donates money to, was "cooking their books" for a couple of years and only donating about 10% of revenue. I had no idea about the idea of TM itself. This looks like an interesting article.

Have any of you heard about the legal battles or truth about the foundation of TM? Thoughts?

Hmm looks interesting I signed up for a TM next year with a bunch of friends. To be honest I didn't sign up for it for the donation they make just teh challenge to myself...but I will be interested to read all about it for sure. Thanks for the share!

Reach your limits and then surpass them.

Blindasutsutsu
My Current Challenge:
Class: Ranger
Race: Human
STR:13.5 DEX:8.5 STA: 10.5 CON:6 WIS:5 CHA:6.5

Archived