Forums are back in action! ×

Let's do this thing!

Well, Hi there. New rebel from Kentucky. I've been stalking and lurking and stalking Nerdfitness for quite some time now. A few months, actually. I'd like to say it really makes me want to do something about myself, if you know what I'm saying. I mean, I'm not overweight or anything. Far from it. I'm actually very very skinny. But I am also very very VERY out of shape and all I eat is junk. I have no ounce of strength, stamina, endurance, whatsoever. I'm tired all the time and get worn out very easily. I also get sick easily. Most of the time, I'm laying down. I'd like to change all of that, starting now. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Class: Adventurer

Race: Half-elf

STR: 1 / DEX: 1 / STA: 1 / CON: 3 / WIS: 5 / CHA: 4

Thanks to the both of you.

Welcome and happy delurking! What are your goals? It sounds like increase strength and conditioning?

Do you have a plan in place for how you'll accomplish that?

Those are not quite what my goals are.

I was reading the article about the RP classes in the blog.

I was hoping to work on becoming more of a scout/druid hybrid.

I don't really have a plan but I want to start running, add in a bit of yoga, and working on fixing my diet. Then I want to build off of that.

It'd be nice if I could get help on working out a plan, so I'll start posting but I don't know where to start. >.< I'm a total n00b at this. But you know, I'll get better after I keep it up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Class: Adventurer

Race: Half-elf

STR: 1 / DEX: 1 / STA: 1 / CON: 3 / WIS: 5 / CHA: 4

Archived