Forums are back in action! ×

Share your fitness challenges to help with my assignment

Ajamu

I'm doing a Human/Computer Interaction course in www.coursera.org . As an assignment, I'm supposed to "Describe how three people performed an activity related to the brief you chose (making sports and exercise fun). In particular, you should focus on a particularly interesting moment/breakdown/workaround from the observation. Upload a photograph or sketch of each person performing the described activity, with a short caption." (direct quote there). It is to find users needs. So, this would be your fitness goal needs, etc.

So, again; my activity of choice is making sports and exercise fun, which is also what this community is about. I will give due credit to the people who help me with the assignment.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Half-orc Ranger

Stats

STR - 3

DEX - 2

STA - 1

CON - 3

WIS - 4

CHA - 2

"Love will not betray you, dismay you or enslave you- it will set you free"

You can check the link to my fitness challenge in my sig. Pretty much what you need is permission to use someone one as an example and not so much someone giving the experience to you. If you need a better picture of me than my avatar for the assignment, just shoot me a PM and i'll get one to you via that

Level 3 Martial Monk, True Neutral

STR: 6.5 | DEX: 6 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 6

My First Challenge

Archived