Forums are back in action! ×

LadyAssassin's Rebel Introduction

Hello everyone, I am so excited to have found this amazing community and I hope that I get a chance to talk to some of you :)

I would just like to share a small part of my story with you all

Throughout my whole life so far I have always been, bigger then all my peers for longer than I dare remember. Growing up next to a cousin who is basically a sister wasn't easy when I saw her as being perfect in every single way. I was always the short, chubby and unattractive one compared to who I saw as a slim, model-like girl who all the boys chased after her.

I started having issues with my body at the age of 10years old and hated myself for the next 6 years afterwards. I wondered on a dark path at the age of 16, as my body issues started to consume my whole life and I had long forgotten what happiness felt like. That was the worst year of my life.

At the age of 17, I took a long hard look at myself and took time to evaluate where my life was headed. I was nearly through my teenage years and I had never gone out of the house much because I always used to break down crying whenever I was in public, or in shops looking at all the amazing outfits I could never wear. I realized that i hadn't lived and just stayed inside holding onto the comfort of movies. It was then that I decided to let go of all the negatively and unhealthy habits once and for all and focus on eating healthy, exercising and slowly building back my self esteem and self worth.

Now, half way through my 17th year on earth, a couple of months since I changed my ways, I am now filled with more happiness, self esteem, belief and worth. Now when I look into the mirror, instead of loathing and crying on the floor, I just....sort of smile. I see something that I can change, I can get stronger, become happier and really face life head on.

Then I found this website a few weeks back and was instantly taken in by all the articles, and now I have finally gotten around to joining this lovely community.

It's time to really focus hard on my fitness and health, train like a superhero and become the person I deserve to be!

Only through fire is a strong sword forged

- Star Wars: The Clone Wars

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Willow, level 1 Human/Witch Assassin

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Daily Battle log:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?19093-Lady-Assassins-Daily-Battle-Log

Welcome to the Rebellion, LadyAssassin!

It's always good to hear another person is taking control of their life to change it for the better.

And it's always great to have another assassin in the ranks!

Trust me, this community is amazing. Incredibly nice, helpful, and smart enough to give you all the know how to succeed.

Looking forward to reading your battle log, make sure to put a link in your signature when you get one.

Thankyou so much, I'm glad to have joined the Assassins and also, thank you for that battle log link tip, that's a really good idea that I would have never thought of :) Ease of access

Only through fire is a strong sword forged

- Star Wars: The Clone Wars

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Willow, level 1 Human/Witch Assassin

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Daily Battle log:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?19093-Lady-Assassins-Daily-Battle-Log

Welcome to the Rebellion, LadyAssassin!

It's always good to hear another person is taking control of their life to change it for the better.

And it's always great to have another assassin in the ranks!

Trust me, this community is amazing. Incredibly nice, helpful, and smart enough to give you all the know how to succeed.

Looking forward to reading your battle log, make sure to put a link in your signature when you get one.

What Ghost said. Welcome to NF, and always nice to see more assassins!

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Welcome welcome welcome! I really empathised with you, about growing up with someone who was always model pretty, and about having body issues at 15/16. You and I are in the same boat. We have had some choppy waters, but we are going to be fine.

It is wonderful to meet you.

Level 1 Orc Assassin STR: 5.5 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 6.5 "My strength lies in my tenacity."  

Archived