Forums are back in action! ×

Hi I just found this forum today, not sure what to say as an introduction.

I've spent some time reading various posts and love what I see, a fun way to set goals and progress. I am quite a sedentary (lazy) person and a lot of my hobbies involve gluing my butt to a sofa or chair but I do have aspirations and though I often lack motivation I know I can do stuff when I put my mind to it.

I am currently on a weight loss journey, and am almost at my goal (8.5 lbs away) I am at the stage where I need to start focusing on exercise and toning. I used to go to Kick boxing classes and loved them but after leaving to have a baby I have found I am not able to return yet (finances), I realised though, that there is no reason I cannot work on my fitness and balance so when I can return I do not have to start from scratch.

I also want to start exercising my mind, but this will take some time so little steps there.

I love the idea of challenges, I think I am too late to start the current one but might set myself some goals to get my self ready for the next batch.

Well seems I did know what to say once I started typing :) It's nice to be here and meet you all, I will pop on and off as my Son and life allows it. Going to do some more reading now ^_^

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Metal Violet, level 1 Satyr monk

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Taking back control with both hands

Metal's First Challenge

Archived