Forums are back in action! ×

Palomides

Hi All,

Usually not one for forums or online communities, but I love fitness and video games so Nerd Fitness seems to be the ticket. My user name is my old standby name for any of my online video game characters for games like WoW, FFXI etc. I haven't been playing as much in the last couple years. I'm originally from CA, currently stationed (I'm in the Air Force) in AL and I'm about to undergo a serious diet and training routine to see how much I can "level up" IRL. I was doing pretty good up until August of 2012, had nearly my 4 pack and a good amount of muscle, but I started seeing a girl after that ran it's course I haven't managed to get back into my routine, and the damage done is sizable - about 15 pounds of fat heavier, and 10 pounds of muscle lighter! I may try and compete in a challenge, or just post up my diet/exercise plan and see what everybody thinks/get support.

Anyways, great to be here I hope to meet some more strange people like myself that are into fitness and gaming!

Cheers.

P.S. If anyone has any questions for me don't ever hesitate to ask.

Hey to a fellow (temporary) Alabamian!! Are you at Maxwell, or somewhere else? I am in the Tuscaloosa/Northport area.

Welcome to the Rebellion!! Great to have you here. I am a fellow ex-WoW'er as well. I played for about 5-6 years from launch, but then got bored with it.

I hope that you will find your way here at NF. Create you character and set yourself up for the mid-November challenge, and kick @$$ from there!

Michael

Atlab'Urlyren Druu'giir -- Apprentice of the Crimson RebelLevel 2 Drow Adventurer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 3 | CON 7 | DEX 3 | WIS 5 | STA 1 | CHA 2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Introduction | Current Challenge@michaelramm

I hope that you will find your way here at NF. Create you character and set yourself up for the mid-November challenge, and kick @$$ from there!

that is a great suggestion - use peer pressure to your advantage!

welcome to the south. we do try.

also welcome to NF.

Introspective Bookworm (Lvl 6)STR 8.5 | DEX 10 | STA 11 | CON 13 | WIS 15 | CHA 11Look, I... I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seeker, or a gunfighter, Mr. O'Connell, but I am proud of what I am. I... am a librarian. (Rachel Weiss, The Mummy)Intro/Current Challenge | Fitocracy | MFP 

Hey to a fellow (temporary) Alabamian!! Are you at Maxwell, or somewhere else? I am in the Tuscaloosa/Northport area.

Welcome to the Rebellion!! Great to have you here. I am a fellow ex-WoW'er as well. I played for about 5-6 years from launch, but then got bored with it.

Michael

Sigh....yep Maxwell/Gunter, armpit of the Air Force. I don't really mind the south, I'm actually in the process of moving to Auburn which I think is a very nice city. I beta-tested WoW when it was in alpha because my friend worked at blizzard when I lived in CA, I played a for a few years after release but it seemed to just get crappy. I'm working on building a character - how else should I get involved with the community and start soaking up some much-needed support? I have a training and diet plan all figured out that utilizes paleo, intermittent fasting, and heavy lifting.

Archived